LPOIC Board Meeting 6.27.18

Welcome to the Lake Pend Oreille Idaho Club! Forums General LPOIC Board Meeting 6.27.18

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Barbara Gillespie 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #2216

    Barbara Gillespie
    Participant

    LPOIC Board Meeting 6-27-18

    Attending: Dale Greene, Barb Gillespie, Dave Gillespie, Grant Hillen, Gale Belgarde Sr., Kevin DaVault, Kevin Elmore and Dave Ivy.

    Correspondence: Thank you notes from kids that attended Water Festival. Thank you note from Bonner County Water District. Note along with Ballot from Member suggesting $2000 Member Bonus money should go to 6th through 10th instead to spread the money more widely.

    Minutes from 5-23-18: Read by Dale G. and accepted.

    Mack of the Month for June so far: Dale G. reports Pete Comstock on Viper entered a 9.78# 30”.

    Treasurer’s Report: Dave Gillespie reports $62,487.46 in checking, $2,120.19 in Egg Fund, $6,185.95 in Record Fund (may roll over to better CD) and $600 in Paypal.

    Update on Nolan Issue: No change since 6-13-18 meeting.

    Was it confirmed about use of LPOIC bags during LPOAC Derby? Dave Ivy didn’t check yet.

    J. Cash Stone donated another $200 to Kids Divisions, $100 to A & B Divisions and $100 to Junior’s Division.

    New Newsletter Editor: Barb Giillespie
    Have to purchase Publisher to allow High School student to put together Newsletter.
    Articles in by July 1st.
    Obituary for Ralph? Kevin E. is working on it.

    Picnic 7-14-18
    Who is planning on being there and any ideas on different things to do?
    Grant H. suggests a kid’s fishing contest.

    New Date for Hatchery Clean Up Day 8-18-18.
    We’ll get the Calendar of Events Changed and Post on Facebook.
    Boy Scouts possibly available to help-Grant H.
    Kevin E. checking on F&G cleanup date at Granite.

    Any Word on Freezer for Garfield Bay?
    Only for LPOIC?
    Where stored?
    Dave I. to check with Dave Nye at Odies. If not, Captn’s Table?

    Where will Rulers be kept (All About Chimneys) and Kevin Elmore), amount to charge ($20 with tax) and whether to use as door prizes (yes).

    Banners for Members Only Derby? Barb will look into with Mary.

    Food Bank Choice for July, August and September: Grant H. will talk to Sandpoint Food Bank.

    Prize Package and Format for MOD.
    Over at 3:00 Sunday.
    Dinner at 5:00 Captn’s Table.
    Awards at 5:45.
    $150 for most interesting fish (enormous Northern Pike, Walleye Smallmouth,Perch,Etc.)
    Rainbow 31” Minimum.
    Rainbow $3000, 4 places and Pin Bonus.
    Mackinaw $800, $500, $400, $300, $200, $100, $100, $100, $100, $100.
    Above Kevin E. 1st, Dale G. 2nd, unanimous.
    Unused Prize Money goes to Scholarship Fund, Kevin E. 1st, Barb G. 2nd, Unanimous.

    Next Members Meeting 7-11-18 at Connie’s at 6:30 PM.

    Next Board Meeting at Connie’s at 6:30 PM 7-25-18.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.