LPOIC Board Meeting 1.24.18

Welcome to the Lake Pend Oreille Idaho Club! Forums General LPOIC Board Meeting 1.24.18

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Barbara Gillespie 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #2174

    Barbara Gillespie
    Participant

    LPOIC Board Meeting 1-24-18

    Attending: Dave Gillespie, Barb Gillespie, Grant Hillen, Gale Belgarde Sr., Jeff Laybourne, Don Endicott, Clint Nicholson, Dale Greene, Kevin Elmore, Dave Ivy, Kevin DaVault and James Mullen.

    Correspondence: Info for Bonner Gun Show and offer of table for LPOIC March 2,3 and 4. Club passed. Received a membership application along with a letter of support on the Club’s stance on fish management from David Steinbach. Motion to continue $500 yearly to Water Festival for 5th graders made by James M., 2nd Clint N. passed unanimously.

    Minutes of 11-29-17 are on the website.

    Mack of the Month: So far for January is Dan Harder 18.34# 34” caught the 15th. Dale G. needs to forward leaders to Clint N. for Facebook listing.

    Treasurer’s Report:
    Checking at end of years: 2015-$24,650. 2016-$28,709. 2017-$41,492.
    Now checking $44,299. Egg Fund $2,120. Record Fund CD $6,184.
    Scholarship Fund: Cory Larue $260. Northern Lights $100. 50/50 $277. Assorted other to total $699. Covers this year’s $500 and starts next year.

    Update on Pin Order: Barb G. reports that Edyee said on 1-11-17 would be 2 weeks to receive sample. Barb G. turned in 6 special order numbers over 100 on 1-17-18.

    Nominations for 2018/2019 will be at 2-14-18 Members Meeting.

    Junior Division: Whether to keep. Motion to continue division made by Kevin E., 2nd by Dave G. Unanimous. Further discussion on details later.

    Newsletter:
    Price a removable membership form, maybe a survey card.
    Deadline: March 1st to Ryan. Ryan to Clint by March 15th. Back to ship by March 28th.
    New Ads and Updated Ads: Working on LCAA, Captn’s Table, Fins and Feathers, Dan Covey wants updated full page, Holiday Shores wants an ad too.
    Obituaries, articles and pictures: Remind Fall Winners (Cosolito, Brewer, etc.) that we need their stories and pictures. Obituaries for Randy Schell and Wally Dawg.

    Auction:
    Elks is set up.
    Donations: Lisa Dern one week in off season (October through May) at Pend Oreille Shores. Clint to look into this donation.

    Spring Derby: Package and Poster will be discussed more at next meeting.

    IDF&G Logbooks: Nikki Graham is new head and plans on getting more out (50-75) and increasing species covered.

    Scholarship Program: Students begin submitting in early February. If funds build high enough, would like to work towards four separate scholarships available over entire area.

    Kevin E. discussion with Andy Dux: Possibly have Club and LCAA work on fish ID video or Kokanee life cycle. Info support only from F&G.

    Mack of the Month Permits: Dave G. reports all four Derbies are permitted. Dale G. asked to do Mack of the Month kill reports. (Catch up for year and monthly)

    Dates for LPOAC Spring and Fall 4 Day Derbies: Spring May 17-20, Fall November 1-4.

    Letter of Non-Acceptance to join Club or take part in Events.

    Next Members Meeting 2-14-18 at Connie’s at 6:30 PM. Election Nominations for 2018/2019.

    Next Board Meeting 2-28-18 at Connie’s at 6:30 PM.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.